"IG regularly uses Simon for expert coverage of the gold market and enjoy sharing his analysis with IG's clients" Jeremy Naylor - TV Presenter - IG Group
Most people only invest in equities, bonds and property. But commodities, such as gold and silver should also be considered. I cut my teeth in property, was a director of one of the World's largest private property companies and thought it was going to be the answer to my long term investment plans - but the pandemic changed all that. I need a more diversified portfolio......which is why I want to include commodities.
What is the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report?
It's a weekly report that covers commodities. It provides: 1) Investment ideas for commodity companies that I'm investing in. Over the past 18 months we've predominantly covered gold and silver but the plan is to also research companies involved in rare earth's, uranium, lithium and cobalt....as well as many others 2) Updates on previous ideas - to keep you up to speed with what's going on 3) Education on how to look at commodity companies.....things to like....and "red flags" to keep an eye on.
I've been successfully involved in this market for many years. Great results meant that Moneyweek asked me to write a newsletter called Metals & Miners and when they were acquired, I set up Gold Speculator with Jim Rickards. During this time I've spoken at Moneyweek and Mines & Money conferences as well as done numerous interviews with IG Index and many others.
I also help commodity companies who are seeking capital, so I'm heavily involved with the industry on a daily basis - enabling me to work with many exciting companies that are not well known to the investment community.
Most people are happy receiving the report (please go to the "subscribe" section to find out more). But if you want a super premium service that takes a deeper dive into commodities, then my consultancy service may be for you. This is how it works:
Understand where you are and what you want
Provide you with some different investment strategies
Help you execute your preferred route to provide you with a portfolio that meets your risk/return requirements
This is a bespoke service and the cost will very much depend on what help you need. Please email me at email@example.com to find out more.
Track record - The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report
I regularly update the track record of my flagship product - The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report (see below). For "Core positions" and the "Moving on club", these are the returns on the shares since I told subscribers about them. For the sales, these are the returns when I sold. Please bear in mind that we are just starting the journey!
Please note you may have to click the megaphone in the corner to hear this interview
1. DISCLAIMER This website, together with all the information and materials contained on this site, including but not limited to all text, graphics, links or other items, is provided on an 'as is,' and 'as available' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus and non-infringement of third party rights, is given in respect of this website or the information, materials, market data, products or resources ('the Information') included in this website. Brookville Capital Limited does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Information provided on this website or in the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions that may be contained in the Information. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. Similarly, future performance of commodity prices and mining stocks may not be the same as historical performance.
The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report is an unregulated product. You must seek professional advice from a qualified professional financial adviser if you are thinking about buying or selling any shares. The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report is designed to provide you with ideas you can discuss with your qualified professional financial adviser.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Brookville Capital Limited nor any of their affiliates, employees, subsidiaries or holding company shall be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or with the use of the Information, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation the use or inability to use the website by any party, the failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of profit or income. This shall apply even if Brookville Capital, its affiliates, its employees, its subsidiaries or its holding company have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Hyperlinks and references to other internet resources are provided and used at the risk of the party accessing this website and your attention is drawn to the fact that the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, together with other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Brookville Capital in any manner whatsoever.
It is recorded that Brookville Capital is not a bank and is not in any way subject to banking regulations.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All of the intellectual property rights including without limitation trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyright and other rights used or embodied in this website are and will remain the sole property of Brookville Capital.
All information and material supplied by Brookville Capital, constitutes part of Brookville Capital’s confidential and proprietary information and no party accessing this website may reproduce, copy or disclose such information without the prior written consent of Brookville Capital. No party accessing this website may attempt to, tamper with, modify, reverse engineer, gain unauthorised access to, or in any way alter any software comprising this website.
4. USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS The information and materials contained on this Website and in the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report, including all terms, conditions, and descriptions are subject to change.
5. SUBMISSIONS All information submitted to Brookville Capital via this site by visitors shall be deemed to be and shall remain the property of Brookville Capital. Brookville Capital shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that a visitor to this site provides Brookville Capital. Brookville Capital shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information.
6. GOVERNING LAW In the event of any dispute arising in connection with this website or the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report, such dispute will be governed and resolved in terms of the laws England and Wales.
7. LINKS WITH AFFILIATES Simon Popple and / or Brookville Capital receives introductory fees for any business introduced through him or this website to certain affiliate companies. Timothy James & Partners, Ingard Independent Financial Management and SA Bullion are currently affiliate companies with Introductory agreements in place. Other introductory agreements may be put in place.