I've been successfully involved in this market for many years. Moneyweek asked me to write a newsletter called Metals & Miners and when they were acquired, I set up Gold Speculator with Jim Rickards. During this time I've spoken at Moneyweek and Mines & Money conferences as well as done numerous interviews with IG Index and many others. I also help commodity companies who are seeking capital, so I'm heavily involved with the industry on a daily basis - enabling me to work with many exciting companies that are not well known to the investment community.
Here are some other testimonials....
I have known Simon for over 20 years and as a ‘small time’ investor, understand that stocks can be very volatile. Whenever we have discussed investments that he’s covered in both this and previous reports, he has already done the ground work and has been very rigorous with his research. Over the past 5 years or more Simon has been able to find some real gems for me. I’m delighted to be able to say that several companies I’m investing in, that he researched, are doing extremely well. From previous newsletters I’ve got Saracen Mining up 406% with De Grey up 275%. With regard to the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report, I’ve already got some big winners with Chalice up 603% (he put this up as a “freebie” on his website) as well as another which is already up 247%. Many others are also doing very well.
If you want someone with integrity and reliability then Simon is a very good choice to steer you in the right direction in these especially challenging times. Andrew Cadell - London
I have benefitted from Simon's work since 2013. His willingness to explore stocks worldwide (not just North America like most), interest to small caps, plus openess to direct questioning - has helped me identify, and then stay patient long enough, to secure three different 500% returns. Mark - London
1. DISCLAIMER This website, together with all the information and materials contained on this site, including but not limited to all text, graphics, links or other items, is provided on an 'as is,' and 'as available' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus and non-infringement of third party rights, is given in respect of this website or the information, materials, market data, products or resources ('the Information') included in this website. Brookville Capital Limited does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Information provided on this website or in the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions that may be contained in the Information. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future results. Similarly, future performance of commodity prices and mining stocks may not be the same as historical performance.
The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report is an unregulated product. You must seek professional advice from a qualified professional financial adviser if you are thinking about buying or selling any shares. The Brookville Capital Intelligence Report is designed to help educate you on how to research commodity companies and provide you with ideas you can discuss with your qualified professional financial adviser.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Brookville Capital Limited nor any of their affiliates, employees, subsidiaries or holding company shall be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or with the use of the Information, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation the use or inability to use the website by any party, the failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of profit or income. This shall apply even if Brookville Capital, its affiliates, its employees, its subsidiaries or its holding company have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Hyperlinks and references to other internet resources are provided and used at the risk of the party accessing this website and your attention is drawn to the fact that the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, together with other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Brookville Capital in any manner whatsoever.
It is recorded that Brookville Capital is not a bank and is not in any way subject to banking regulations.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All of the intellectual property rights including without limitation trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyright and other rights used or embodied in this website are and will remain the sole property of Brookville Capital.
All information and material supplied by Brookville Capital, constitutes part of Brookville Capital’s confidential and proprietary information and no party accessing this website may reproduce, copy or disclose such information without the prior written consent of Brookville Capital. No party accessing this website may attempt to, tamper with, modify, reverse engineer, gain unauthorised access to, or in any way alter any software comprising this website.
4. USE OF INFORMATION AND MATERIALS The information and materials contained on this Website and in the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report, including all terms, conditions, and descriptions are subject to change.
5. SUBMISSIONS All information submitted to Brookville Capital via this site by visitors shall be deemed to be and shall remain the property of Brookville Capital. Brookville Capital shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that a visitor to this site provides Brookville Capital. Brookville Capital shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information.
6. GOVERNING LAW In the event of any dispute arising in connection with this website or the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report, such dispute will be governed and resolved in terms of the laws of England and Wales.
7. LINKS WITH AFFILIATES Simon Popple and / or Brookville Capital receives introductory fees for any business introduced through him or this website to certain affiliate companies. Timothy James & Partners, Ingard Independent Financial Management and SA Bullion are currently affiliate companies with Introductory agreements in place. Other introductory agreements may be put in place.